Saturday 2 March 2019

"Kogi State Govt planning to attack me"- Dino Melaye says

Kindly share.

The Senator representing Kogi west senatorial district has started another controversial claim just few days after winning his senatorial district election.

This time around, he claims that the Kogi State Government is planning to kill him on the 8th or 9th of this month. He sated this on his Twitter account on Saturday, here is the tweet below:

"Kogi State Govt planning to attack me on the 8th or 9th of this month. You will fail as always. God is my defence at all times. Nigerians take note...".







Got a story for me to cover? Please feel free to contact me via email(abdulmusablog@gmail.com) or by commenting.






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home