Friday 8 March 2019

President Buhari's message to Osinbajo as he marks his 62nd birthday


kindly share

As Vice President Yemi Osinbajo celebrates his 62nd birthday, President Muhammad Buhari has sent out a birthday message to him.

He commended the Vice President for being a loyal partner and a dependable partner over the past years of his presidency.







President Muhammadu Buhari gave this commendation on his official Twitter handle, here is the tweet:

"Happy 62nd Birthday to @ProfOsinbajo, a very dependable deputy, with whom I share a very special bond. I am grateful to God for preserving his life, and I wish him many more years of service to God, the nation and humanity. Together we are taking Nigeria to the Next Level."









Got a story for me to cover? Please feel free to contact me via email(abdulmusablog@gmail.com) or by commenting. Twitter-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home