Sunday 28 October 2018

Daniel Jacobs Claim IBF Middleweight Title

On Saturday, the unoccupied IBF middleweight title was claimed by Daniel Jacobs after the judges made a split-decision victory over his opponent Sergiy Derevyanchenko. Two Judges scored Jacobs with 115-112 and a Judge scoring Derevyanchenko with 114-113.

Daniel Jacobs vs Sergiy Derevyanchenko battle for IBF Middleweight Title.

Jacobs has however been having trouble winning good fights but since he has won the IBF middleweight title, then he probably has a boost in popularity. Jacobs knocked out Derevyanchenko in the first round delivering 180 punches compared to his opponent delivering 160 punches.

"From sparring him I know he gets a little tired in rounds. Seeing his fights and studying him, I knew that if I let him load up and miss the
shots I could come back and hopefully get another knockdown" he said.

So guys, don't forget to check out my other latest. Articles, make sure you follow me on Google+, the description link is below and you can also leave a comment below, Thanks for Reading!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home